These terms and conditions govern your use of our app. Please read the terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this app. Using the app implies that you accept these terms. We do occasionally update these terms so please refer back to them in the future.
- App access
- This app will only be accessible if you have registered.
- Use of the app
- You are permitted to use our app for your own purposes only and may not modify any content without our consent. Material on this app must not be republished or reused online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this app are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- Subject to paragraph 2.1, no part of this app may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- App uptime
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this app is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, apps do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this app is unavailable at any time.
- This app may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- Visitor conduct
- When using this app you shall not post or send to or from this app any material:
(a) For which you have not obtained all necessary consents.
(b) That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the Republic of South Africa.
(c) Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of paragraph 4.2.
- Links to and from other websites and apps
- Any links to third party websites and apps located on this website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and app and have no responsibility for such third party websites and apps or their content. We do not endorse the third party websites and apps or make representations about them or any material contained in them. If you choose to access a third party website or app linked to from this app, it is at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to this app, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this app, and subject to the following conditions:
(a) You do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
(b) You do not misrepresent your relationship with us or present any false information about us.
(c) You do not link from a website or app that is not owned by you; and
(d) Your website or app does not contain content that is offensive, controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or does not comply in any way with the law in the Republic of South Africa.
- If you choose to link to our app in breach of paragraph 5.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this app is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this app. We may make changes to the material on this app at any time and without notice. The material on this app may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up to date.
- The material on this app is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which, but for these terms, may have effect in relation to this app.
- Exclusion of liability
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our app. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this app.
- Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the Republic of South Africa.
- Governing jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Republic of South Africa.
- Our details
Our business's name is: StepSense
Our business address is: 155 West Street, Sandton, 2031
Our contact details are: email@example.com